Friday, December 01, 2006

How To Podcast Tutorials

How-To-Podcast-Tutorial.com
and
How To Podcast with the Gear You Own - by Todd Cochrane

Personally, I have found that there are a lot of different ways to podcast -- depending on your interests and goals in podcasting. The podcast rig that I show below, is one way to do it. (Since the photos below were taken, I have added a Macintosh Mini computer and a Tapco Squeez compressor, and I have purchased a Zoom H4 portable recorder -- very cool device that could be all I really need to podcast!) You can get by with a lot less equipment, and many podcasters purchase a lot more in their goal for high production quality.

Anyway, this link is to a very comprehensive and readable, and free, website that covers most everything that you might want to consider in starting or improving your podcast. Just remember that you can vary considerably from what any podcaster tells you about how to podcast.

Audacity Tutorials

No comments: